Sunday, February 22, 2009

It isn't a leg warmer

D is saying Cheddar looks like she should be in "Flash Dance" with her new leg warmer.

This is the "Dog Leggs" product that is essentially wet suit material and big strips of Velcro. Wish I came up with this idea! Well, it definitely changes how she uses her foot. I makes her have to kick the leg out further, but she does place it down straight instead of side ways. So, my m.o. is to have it on her at work or during activity and take it off at night. We will see how it goes. If anybody knows a doggie orthopedist, ask them what I should do. (thanks) My Vet didn't give me an answer.

Just thought I would throw this next shot in because it doesn't get much sweeter...

1 comment:

  1. I see the 'leg warmer' and the theme song to FAME pops into my head!

    OH DADDY SNUGGLES! they rock!

    ReplyDelete